Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Just Love My New Camera

Here's a few shots I'll taken since I bought the new camera.

This is my favorite view of our house. It shows the porch, the odd collection of roof lines we now have, and our front yard. If we ever have to sell our house, this will be the photo in the brochure.

A view of my windsor chair, taken in sepia mode. I loved how the light was coming through the dining room window. This would be a near-perfect shot if I hadn't failed to notice that the front left leg is levitating...DOH!

Our sweet Cozmo. The poor guy doesn't venture from this spot much anymore. He's a handsome boy, but looks rather sad.

This is a pie safe in our dining room. It's amazing how sepia mode can hide so much...I wish this room looked this good in color.

I'm going to post the rest of the 2007 General Montgomery Day shots up to our Kodak gallery. Hopefully, within the next few days.

4 comments:

Eric K. said...

The house and furnishings really lend themselves well to the sepia mode. Somehow, taking a sepia picture of a flat-screen TV wouldn't be right, but a windsor chair and a pie safe are just right. Nice work!

Betharoopie said...

Is your comment above in any way related to the fact that you continue to remind me how much you HATE the color of the dining room? HUH??? >:P

Joe W said...

maybe...>;P

Pam said...

Sepia makes me think of the Old West. It makes everything look 19th century to me. Yeah, I know, I'm weird.