Monday, November 5, 2012

Jesus...where to start???

It's been 6 months since my last post.  I suck.  I know.  Getting past all that, what has happened since the last post?
  1. NHC (which was fucking awesome, BTW).  I'm planning to go to Philly next year if at all possible.
  2. Lots of work travel (Canada (twice), California, Missouri (twice), Las Vegas (twice), and Chicago.
  3. I finally bought a motorcycle.  Hell Yeah!!  It's only been 20 years in the making but I finally own one again.  And it rules.  Bought a Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom Adventure.  Has everything I was looking for in a bike: fun and easy to ride, plenty of power, installed luggage, and unlimited customizability.  I'm as happy as a slinky on an escalator.  :-D
  4. The Red Sox had their worst season in 50+ years.  Not talking anymore about that but at least they fired Bobby Valentine, which was perhaps the worst managerial hire in 50+ years as well.
  5. A new nephew was born.  Welcome Jackson Brantley Harris!  Can't wait to see you at Christmas.
  And now I offer my obligatory pledge to post more often.  We'll see where that goes...

2 comments:

Eric K. said...

Any post is more frequent than me...

Joe W said...

Wow! At least I know someone still reads this thing! I'm beginning to think that I'd rather share more here than on Facebook.