Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Addiction...

I have a new addiction, my friends, and it is called a Blackberry...I've been angling at work to get one for some time and have finally gotten my clutches on one. I now completely understand why they're called 'crackberries.' The coolest part is that the new ones also work as a broadband modem for your laptop, which means I'm no longer at the mercy of wi-fi connections in airports, restaurants, or any other places anymore while I'm on the road. Can I get a hallelujah???

3 comments:

Betharoopie said...

Amen, bruhtha

idyllicchick said...

Hallelujah! Being able to tether my cell phone to my computer was a saving grace when visiting my parents.

Now you need to start Twittering!

---S

Eric K. said...

Okay, I give you +1 on the tethering - I can't do that on the iPhone without "jailbreaking" it, which I'm not keen on doing. But I l-o-v-e all the iPhone apps that are popping up now!