Friday, October 19, 2007

Pics (as promised)...

Hello again. Here's a few updated shots of the bathroom. All of the wainscoting is installed and we're using the shower. Can I get a hallelujah? All that's to do on this side of the room is paint the lower portion of the walls and install a few more fixtures.

Now that door I was telling you about. Here's a shot to go with the description in my previous post. As they say, a picture is worth 1,000 words...

I just couldn't bring myself to changing this doorway. I went with what the house was giving me and am glad I did. It's strange little quirks like this one that make our house unique and interesting. Eventually, the door and trim will be painted the same color as the wainscoting, but that's pretty low on the priority list right now. Must get vanity, countertop, and sinks installed first.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Eric K. said...

Congrats on getting it all finished! And you can enjoy your bathroom whil watching the Rox/Sox World Series, which I'm sure you're thrilled about!